Thursday night our DSL Modem died. The following occurred:
- No Internet
- No Northern California Trout Blog
- No checking all the blogs I follow (blogroll)
- No Bookbub (we get electronic book suggestions from there)
- No Amador Flyfishers site
- No Outdoor Bloggers Network
- No fishing forums
- Couldn't access our bank to pay any bills
- Couldn't check the local newspaper to make sure my latest article was there
- Couldn't send next weeks article (no Outlook)
- The next day was a holiday (4th of July)
- Is our Internet provider closed on Saturday (to get a replacement modem) meaning no Internet all weekend?
- And so much more
How about you?