So, since I've been buried up to my wazoo with this remodel thing for the past six months I thought I'd, at least, show you the end result even though it is not quite finished, but finished enough to report.
|What it looked like when we moved in.|
1. The walls are gray not beige.
2. The oven is now stainless steel not white.
3. The floor is tile not laminate.
4. The dish washer is stainless steel not white.
5. The range top is stainless steel not white.
6. The hole above the oven has the microwave oven.
7. The hood over the range was removed this morning and will be replaced with a stainless steel & glass one.
8. The counter is Corian not tile.
Now fishing. Yuki solved the non-catching at the Trout Pond. Seems even the two foot leaders we were using were not long enough to get the PB out of the weeds on the bottom. Last week he used a six foot leader and scored a few.
General Trout Season opened Yesterday, but I was unable to wander upcountry to try a little fly fishing due to several things that still needed to be done at La Casa Kautz.
BUT, I am going, probably, Tuesday. I would go tomorrow, but I need a day to recoup the Geezer body from all the time I spent on the ladder this weekend.