You, as a watcher of "what ever station you watch" (with the exception of Yuki who doesn't own a TV) know of what I speak.
So I thought, since I fished once again at North Shore Camanche yesterday I'd just do a timeline of what occurred and beat it to death. By the way, if you hadn't noticed, I have my computer back, better than ever. The wife re-installed Windows 10 and I only lost one thing. That was the total wins on a Solitaire game called Adelaide. I wanted to get to 1000 wins with no losses, but it tanked at 990 wins with no losses. Guess I'll just have to start over.
On to fishing:
- 8:00 am arrived at the lake.
- 8:10 am had two rods in the water, one with rainbow Power Bait and the other with orange Power Eggs.
- 8:15 am sucked down my cup of Starbucks Pike Place coffee.
- 8:45 am reeled in the rod with the orange Power Eggs.
- 8:50 am started casting Kastmasters on my little Okuma with 2# line.
- 9:15 am threw out the orange Power Eggs again and parked my butt in the red Coleman Camping chair. Think I need a new chair, this one is starting to fall apart.
- 10:00 am reeled in the orange Power Eggs and replaced it with rainbow Power Bait and a slathering (love that word) of Pro-Cure Anise flavor. I was desperate.
- 10:15 am reeled in the rod with rainbow Power Bait, re-baited and slathered some Pro-Cure Sweet Corn flavor on. Now I'm really desperate.
- 10:45 am reeled in the rod with the Anise flavor, reattached a #6 bait hook and put on three white fluorescent Power Eggs.
- You getting sick of this timeline thing yet??
- Wasn't but a couple minutes and I had a fish one.
|Only fish of the day|
- 11:00 am put out both rods with white fluorescent Power Eggs, but the one above must have been a fish of opportunity because nothing else came along.
- 11:30 am, packed up, drove home, and watched the SF Giants game.
So, I hope I bored you (not really) with the whole timeline thing. Promise I won't do this again.
Getting close to our first trip of the summer in the Freedom Express. I don't know how I did it, but the trip is scheduled for Easter weekend. We leave Thursday the 13th and come home on Easter Sunday the 16th. Don't forget (all of you that have kids, grand-kids, etc) to spoil them with candy and dyed eggs.
Oh, I might mention that we are going to Half Moon Bay State Beach right on the ocean. I plan to try a little ocean fishing since I've not dipped a rod in the ocean for many, many years. I've got another cool camping item to show you, but you'll have to wait until we get back.